30th July 2020 update
Finally the news we have been waiting for, the Caravan park is open to guests
- All guests will need to be registered before arrival so Haven know who is arriving and when, a Car pass is required for all vehicles.
When you arrive on park, you’ll be given a leaflet that will let you know what is open and available for you to book and may be given the opportunity to buy a Fun Pass should you wish to. Haven will not be selling passes to any guests (this includes Haven Hideaway guests) prior to arrival.
As capacity is reduced across our venues and activities, private guests must PRE-BOOK all activities, restaurant tables and tables in entertainment venues in advance. Guests can still pick up their essentials from the well-stocked on-park supermarket, the launderette is open, plus plenty of take away food options.
- On-park supermarket
- Limited activities
- Takeaway food.
Private guests will have access to the below without a Fun Pass:
- Outdoor play parks
- Multi-sports court
Can private guests purchase a fun pass?
Yes. In line with Government guidance, Haven have had to reduce the capacity for all venues and activities. However, Haven will have a limited number of fun passes which can be purchased by private guests.
The fun passes can be purchased on park, see the leaflet.
The price of the passes varies by park, these can be found on your park page on haven.com under the useful information section.
How can private guests pre-book?
Here is our handy guide on how private guests can pre-book tables and activities during their stay on park:
- Book an activity – your guest can visit various locations on park to see what is available and to book. No fun pass required.
- Book a swim session – your guest can visit various locations on park to see what is available and to book. A fun pass is required for all swimmers and spectators.
- Book a table in the restaurant – Your guest can book 3 days prior to the date of using via www.haven-food.com. No fun pass is required.
- Book a table in the entertainment venue – Your guest can then book up to 3 days prior to the date they want to use the entertainment venue via www.haven-food.com. Fun Passes must be shown on arrival and are required for all visitors.
Order a takeaway – Your guest can order a takeaway for collection or delivery (subject to availability and park) by visiting www.haven-food.com. No fun pass is required.
The beach and nature reserve are open so get out and explore