6th April 2020

RISK FREE BOOKINGS

Due to the uncertain times, just want you to know that if the caravan park is closed when you are due to stay you will receive a full refund including any damage bond paid. This is us doing our bit for you.

As of today, the caravan park is closed and is not going to open before the 14th May 2020. We have notified all guests due to stay by email and have processed refunds for these guests.

In view of the difficulties at present we would like to remind all current and future guests that for the 2020 season we are allowing the following possibilities for your booking.

  • Postpone your booking to another date in 2020, the money from your current booking will be used towards the new date.
  • If the caravan is not available due to the park being closed receive a full refund.
  • Cancel your holiday completely and the following terms apply.
  • ·         Booking Deposit is non-refundable.

  • ·         No refund given if cancelled within 2 weeks prior to the start of the holiday, unless caravan not available

    ·         25% refund if cancelled 2-4 weeks prior to the start of the holiday, unless caravan not available

    ·         50% refund if cancelled 4-8 weeks prior to the start of the holiday, unless caravan not available

    ·         80% refund if cancelled more than 8 weeks prior to the start of the holiday, unless caravan not available

 

So what if my holiday is 6 weeks away, will I be able to Stay?

Well we are hoping that you will be able to stay, based on the current Government advise. So keep your fingers crossed and if this changes and the park is still closed, you can postpone or cancel and benefit from our RISK FREE BOOKINGS

 

STAY AT HOME – SAVE THE NHS